Start anywhere with a click
- Assess Wizard-based Application Screener that helps determine which applications are good candidates to move to the cloud and what type of cloud infrastructure is best
- Compare Consolidated view takes the guesswork out of picking a cloud provider. Gravitant normalizes the costs and delivery attributes, making it easy to choose the best option
- Design Visually design solutions from an ITaaS catalog that includes public, private and managed services to deliver an enterprise-class application architecture
- Procure Centralized resource for IT to source services, identify service providers, define and price services and users to order and manage requests
- Provision Customize policies, based on role and resources thresholds, to route service requests through automated or workflow based provisioning processes
- Operate Centralize cloud operations, discovering existing resources, tracking assets, customizing policies and managing security settings from a single source
- Control Tiered approach to cloud financial management and spend control: budget contract management, billing management and financial visibility
- Broker ops Robust broker operations portal with the provider, user, billing, policy and marketplace management that IT needs to operate as an ITaaS provider
Gravitant cloudMatrix powers the longest running Cloud Service Brokerage and is trusted by some of the largest Enterprises, Governmental Agencies, and Solution Providers in the country.
Gravitant cloudMatrix is a cloud brokering software suite that addresses the entire IT value chain: assess, compare, design, procure, provision, operate, and control as well as the new area of broker operations. The consolidation of virtualized resources, public clouds, private clouds, and the integration of managed services through the entire lifecycle makes cloudMatrix the only software that supports an IT-as-a-Service model.
Gravitant cloudMatrix has helped many IT organizations become a broker for the business, moving from a slow service-ticket model to an agile design-to-order model.
Centralized service provider management
- Centralized pricing engine, subscription management, catalog management, and billing across all service providers
Design and compare your “best fit” IT services
- Collaborative and heterogeneous IT architecture design
- Normalized smart catalog across cloud service providers
Reveal and control hidden cloud costs
- Detailed solution reporting and what-if planning
- Budget controls and centralized financial reporting
Expedia-like consumption experience
- Advanced catalog and app store to publish and monetize IT solutions
- Automated approvals and provisioning of complete IT solutions